1 January 2010

Doo Wop Dialog[ue]: 64

pismotality
(42/M/London, England)

Great! This is definitely a good strand to get onto. I found my last two postings less satisfying to do as I had no time to type this morning - up in the morning and out to school - and made the mistake of writing my thoughts down while fresh. Only having to refer to pencilled notes means you lose the fun of not knowing your precise destination. So despite that "continued" in my previous, my next response will take up early days - though I need a break right now. And maybe, too, I'd really come to a conclusion for that one anyway. But yes, I'll look forward to responding – maybe I'll see your Part Two by then. Warning to afficionados: my story, like Clarke's, will contain traces of NON-DOOWOP ELEMENTS. (If symptoms persist, press next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statcounter